G.E.M. Relocations - International Shipping and Relocations

Call +353-86-0691705
Shipping To SwazilandInternational Shipping To Swaziland

In order to aid you in moving to Swaziland we have gathered customs information. We advise you to carefully review the information relating to moving to Swaziland. You may find more up to date information at your local consulate or embassy. Please note, customs regulations are subject to change at any time. GEM Relocations cannot be held liable for any costs, damage, delays, or other detrimental events resulting from non-compliance.


Documentation Required
  1. DA 304, PI 160 and CA 101
  2. Passport
  3. Temporary / Permanent residence documents
  4. Invoice
  5. Inventory
Customs Regulations
  1. As most goods are cleared through customs in the Republic of South Africa (due to Swaziland being land-locked), South African customs formalities are applied and accepted by the Swaziland customs authorities as they share a common customs union agreement.
  2. Non-Swaziland residents can only apply for a temporary residence permit, which is valid for between 2-5 years, depending on the length of the contract with their employer in Swaziland, and the discretion of the Swaziland Government.
Prohibited Items
  1. Narcotics and drugs
  2. Pornographic books and magazines
  3. Walkie-talkies
  4. Radios
  5. Certain feathers, furs, skins and tusks of animals coming under the protected species regulations
Motor Vehicles
  1. Customs form C104/A
  2. Document showing that the vehicle has been in the owner's use and possession abroad for more than one year before the importation of the vehicle (original purchase invoice, insurance certificate, etc.).
  3. One (1) car per family allowed.
  4. Duty free entry is allowed if: the vehicles (cars, motorcycles, mopeds) will not be sold or otherwise disposed of for two years after the date of importation.
Animals and Pets
  1. An import license is granted after the owner has made arrangements for the period of quarantine with a licensed kennel.
  1. Plants and vegetable products require a phytosanitary certificate
Firearms and Weapons
  1. Valid firearm certificate
  2. Import license issued to the owner by the Police authorities
Shipping To Swaziland
© admin@gemrelocations.com - Internationnal shipping